Skvortsovа Valentina Alekseevna, Doctor of economic sciences, professor, sub-department of economics, history and politics, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Skvortsov Aleksey Olegovich, Candidate of economic sciences, associate professor, sub-department of economics, history and politics, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. A significant structural shift of the post-industrial character in social production causes wide application of new forms of capital (human capital, structural capital, intellectual capital and others). The development of capital stipulates urgency and necessity of identification of a determinant which unites all the forms of capital into a system and fixes integration features of capital. The goal of the study is to analyze the united substantial foundation of various forms of capital that is realized as their definite information content.
Materials and methods. Implementation of the research goal was achieved on the basis of the analysis of system and integration features of capital which are defined by the system determinant. The evidence of capital integrity is based upon the information foundation and principles of organization of economic relations, processes, phenomena, mechanisms. The methodology includes the methods of information theory of economy that allow revealing the united substantial foundation and united information content of various forms of capital, system organization of capital, its structure and dynamics.
Results. The authors investigated the information nature and content of needs, economic activities and labour, results thereof; analyzed knowledge as revised, accumulated and codified information; and revealed the role of knowledge in creation of different forms of capital (material capital, intellectual capital and so on).
Conclusions. The study allows to reveal the united information foundation of different capital goods that are embodied in means of production, personified in employees, embodied in technologies, production methods, scientific research results which can be registered as objects of intellectual property; to evidence the role of knowledge as a system component of various forms of capital and their capacity to create new forms of capital.
information theory of economy, information, knowledge, material capital, human capital, structural capital, intellectual capital.
1. Afanas'ev V. G. Obshchestvo: sistemnost', poznanie, upravlenie [Society: systemacy, knowledge, management]. Moscow, 1981, 432 p.
2. Dyatlov S. A. Informatsionnaya model' transformatsii ekonomicheskikh sistem [Information model of transformation of economic systems]. Saint Petersburg, 1996, 18 p.
3. Skvortsov A. O. Zhurnal ekonomicheskoy teorii [Journal of economics]. 2009, no. 1, pp. 223–226.
4. Skvortsova V. A. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Obshchestvennye nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Social sciences]. 2013, no. 1 (25), pp. 163–169.
5. Shennon K. Raboty po teorii informatsii i kibernetike: per. s angl. [Works on information theory and cybernetics: translation from English]. Moscow, 1963, 829 p.
6. Viner N. Kibernetika i obshchestvo [Cybernetics and society]. Moscow, 1958, 200 p.
7. Shreyder Yu. A. Kontseptsii intellektual'nykh sistem. Nauchno-analiticheskiy obzor [Concepts of intelligent systems. Scientific-analytical review]. Moscow, 1988, 55 p.
8. Hayek F. American Economic Review. XXXV 4. 1945, September, pp. 519–530.
9. Wiig K. Knowledge Management Foundation. London: Schema Press, 1993, 182 p.
10. Stoun'er T. Novaya tekhnokraticheskaya volna na Zapade: sb. st. [New technocratic wave in the West: collected articles]. Moscow, 1986, pp. 392–409.
11. Skvortsova V. A. Intellektual'nyy kapital v usloviyakh stanovleniya postindustrial'noy ekonomiki: avtoref. dis. d-ra ekon. nauk [Intellectual property in conditions of postindustrial economy formation: author’s abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the doctor of economic sciences]. Moscow State Regional University. Penza, 2004, 49 p.
12. Skvortsova V. A., Sharypina L. E. Izvestiya Penzenskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta im. V. G. Belinskogo [Proceedings of Penza State Pedagogical University named after V. G. Belinsky]. 2012, no. 28, pp. 566–568.
13. Skvortsova V. A. Izvestiya Penzenskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta im. V. G. Belinskogo [Proceedings of Penza State Pedagogical University named after V. G. Belinsky].2006,no.6,pp.49 54.
14. Skvortsov A. O. Zhurnal ekonomicheskoy teorii [Journal of economics]. 2008, no. 4, pp. 248–252.
15. Skvortsova V. A., Skvortsov A. O. Izvestiya Penzenskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta im. V. G. Belinskogo [Proceedings of Penza State Pedagogical University named after V. G. Belinsky]. 2011, no. 24, pp. 457–464.
16. Klimov S. M. Intellektual'nye resursy organizatsii [Organizations’ intellectual resources]. Saint Petersburg, 2000, 168 p.
17. Skvortsov A. O. Institutsional'nye osnovy formirovaniya intellektual'nogo kapitala : avtoref. dis. kand. ekon. nauk [Institutional foundations of intellectual capital creation]. Moscow Pedagogical State University. Moscow, 2010, 25 p.